Product DescriptionThe Coleman Duel Fuel Powerhouse Stove offers cooking force plus ease with all the distinguished Coleman standard plus technology. Fill the Powerhouse’s 3.5-pint gas tank with either clean-burning Coleman Liquid Fuel or with unleaded gasoline — a choice, for efficiency. The Dual Fuel Powerhouse Stove provides we 17,000 total BTUs of cooking performance inside 2 effective Band-a-Blu burners. A full gas tank usually run for about 2 hours with both burners set to High. The large-sized cooking surface delivers space for as much as 2 12” size pots side-by-side. Coleman’s WindBlock program shields the burners from wind for maximum heat; the wind-guards adjust to numerous pot sizes for ease. The heavy-duty nickel chrome cooking grate is removable, thus clean-up is a snap. The Stove’s hinged lid stays open whilst cooking, plus locks securely for convenient storage; the removable gas tank shops inside the stove whenever not used, for compact storing plus packing.
Product detailsWhether you’re staying inside a cabin, tent, or beneath the stars, the Coleman 414-700 Two-burner Dual-fuel Powerhouse Deluxe Stove may enhance any camping adventure. Equipped with 1 13,500 BTU burner plus 1 11,000 BTU burner you are able to whip up a meal inside minutes. The Coleman stove operates with 3.5 pints of clean-burning Coleman Fuel or unleaded gas. We receive 2.3 hours of burn time found on the significant setting or 8.5 hours found on the low setting. This stove may boil a quart of water inside 3.5 minutes. All this inside an amazingly tiny package of 17-inches by 24-inches by eight-inches whenever closed for simple packing.
- 17,000 combined BTU
- Powered by 3.5 pints of clean-burning Coleman® Fuel or unleaded gas
- Adjustable cooking power
- Boil a quart of water in less than 4 minutes
- Heavy-duty nickel chrome grate
- 2.3 hours burn time on high, 8.5 hours on low
- Constructed of durable textured steel
- Measures 17″ long x 24″ wide x 8″ tall (closed)
The Coleman Company has been creating plus innovating treatments for recreational exterior utilize because W.C. Coleman began marketing gasoline-powered lanterns inside 1900. Inventor of the hugely common fold-up camp stove, Coleman developed a plastic liner for his galvanized steel coolers inside 1957–the birth of the contemporary cooler–and the business has been improving their utility plus shape ever because. The range of goods which bear the Coleman name today involves simply regarding everything we could should function or play outside, from tents plus sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, plus furniture.
- Dual Fuel engineering: operates on clean-burning Coleman Liquid Fuel OR unleaded gasoline
- 17,000s total BTU in two powerful, high-performance Band-a-Blu burners
- One full 3.5-pints tanks provides about 2 hours burn-time (with both burners on High)
- WindBlock system shields burners from wind for maximum heat
- Easy clean-up with removable, heavy-duty nickel-chrome grate