CH-2200 Envirofit Charcoal Stove
The world’s most fuel efficient charcoal stove -Up to a 50% reduction over a typical or traditional type stove!
This stove is “Carbon” friendly – The highest CO2 reduction of any stove on the market.
The CH-2200 boasts ultra-low carbon monoxide and particulate emissions- up to a 63% carbon monoxide reduction over a typical or traditional stove like a “Jiko” and passes WHO standard for 60 minute CO exposure limits.
How does Envirofit manage this? They use their same patent pending metal alloy developed for their G-3300 Rocket Stove in their Charcoal Stoves. This low cost durable alloy allows them to design the fire chamber with features that you can’t get with a normal ceramic chamber. Basically they reflect a lot more of the heat back onto the charcoal (sort of an inverse suntan) increasing its temperature and burning up a lot more of the emissions. This is also what gives you the reduction in fuel consumption. A lot of people don’t realize that Carbon Monoxide is Flammable. If you have incomplete combustion you are wasting fuel!
Accessory = CH-2200 Grill Accessory
- $4 of every stove purchase goes to an orphanage in Liberia Africa. To learn more visit http://www.evansoutdoorstore.com/liberia-africa.html
- The Worlds Most Fuel Efficient Charcoal Stove!
- CO – 29.9 g vs 80 g baseline
- 63% reduction in fuel consumption
- Lower Price! = Warehouse Clearance!