Product DescriptionThe Esbit Solid Fuel Stove plus Cookset is designed from very light, difficult anodized aluminum which weighs just 7 oz. plus utilizes the Esbit strong gas. The kit involves a 585 ml pot, lid, wind deflector/pot stand, which shops inside a included mesh bag. The pot involves amount indicators inside liter/oz. plus has 2 hinged stainless steel grips. It is a superb choice for ultralight backpackers or multi-day trekkers that are weight-focused plus wish To carry less.
The handles fold down against the pot body for easy, compact packing.
The cookset burns on Esbit’s proprietary, solid state fuel cubes (sold separately).
Unique German organization Esbit was established inside 1936, whenever strong state gas pills were initial invented by Erich Schumm. The firm shortly started producing an range of camp goods, including pocket-sized stoves, plus has grown over time to provide a full range of lightweight, durable, outside cooking plus eating devices.
- Stove and cookset is constructed from lightweight, hard anodized aluminum that weighs only seven ounces
- Stove uses Esbit’s unique, proprietary, solid state fuel cubes (sold separately)
- Kit includes 585-milliliter pot, lid, and wind deflector/pot stand, and stores in included mesh bag
- Pot includes volume indicators in both liters and ounces, and has two hinged stainless steel grips that fold flat against body of the pot
- Ideal for backpackers and campers who like to travel extremely light