Matches are damp? Lighter doesn’t work? Lost your firesteel? With Flintlaces you also have a final resort for fire. They’re merely a set of bootlaces unless you need them to save your life. Each lace tip holds a 1 inch ferro pole capped with plastic. This is certainly sufficient to produce a robust spark to start a fire into the backwoods. Remove and hit with a steel advantage.
Count how many hole pairs there was on your own boot and order the corresponding shoelace size.
4 – 5 : 36″
5 – 6 : 45″
6 – 7 : 54″
7 – 8 : 63″
8 – 9 : 72″
9 – 10 : 84″
10 – 11 : 96″
11 – 12 : 108″
**The diameter of guidelines are approximately 3/16″. Measure shoelace hole to make sure they will fit.
- THE FIRST FLINT LACES – The tools to create a fire are often with you
- ESSENTIAL SURVIVAL GEAR – A practical multi-function addition to any EDC or success kit
- 3000 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT – Ferro Rod creates a bath of HOT SPARKS effective at igniting a wide range of tinder in virtually any environment
- REUSABLE – Each set contains 4 detachable Ferro Rods that can be used multiple times and reinserted into laces.
- – have a look at our brand new EDITION with metal Serrated Striker Tools included.