For day trips or long-term adventures, the Sentinel 65 frame pack provides on gear area without adding found on the fat. Simply four.8 pounds plus boasting 65 liters of main-compartment storage, the Sentinel 65 attributes top plus bottom pack access, a bottom sleeping bag compartment, a hydration-ready shape plus a lot of accessories to hold gear like ice axes plus hiking poles. ERGO-FIT shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters, is built with VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ plus high-density foam padding. Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars is modified to suit the form of the back. Internal hydration reservoir sleeve plus double exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).
- 65 liter top load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Front load sleeping bag compartment with divider
- ERGO-FIT shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters, is constructed with VAPEL(TM) mesh AIRFLOW(TM) and high-density foam padding
- Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back.
- 32×14.25×8.75 inches(81.3×36.2×22.2cm) 3970 cubic inches 65 liters