High Sierra brings back the outside frame pack with Bobcat 65. This 65 liter top load pack is lightweight nevertheless thick on attributes. Weighing inside at just 5.5 pounds this pack involves a mesh back panel, contoured backpack straps. front load sleeping bag compartment, bottom compression straps, sternum strap, hydration reservoir plus advantageous pockets.
- 65-liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid. Front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider.
- Contoured backpack straps with adjustable load-lifters and VAPELmesh padding. Stretched mesh back panel AIRFLOWsystem helps keep your back cool and dry. Adjustable waist belt, with VAPELmesh padding, wicks moisture.
- Convenient zippered pockets on the sides of the bag are ideal for quick-reach items. Slick die-cut daisy chain details for attaching extra gear. Large gusseted front pocket.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included). Removable media pocket is attached to backpack strap. Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack. Mesh side pocket holds 1000ml water bottle.
- Capacity: 65 L/3965 Cubic Inches, Weight: 5.5 LBS/2.5 KGS, Fit: Regular/16-22 Inch Torso, Waist: 30 inches and up