High Sierra’s Tech Series is the newest line of the internal frame packs. Titan 65 is the latest 65-liter, top-load primary compartment with gusseted drawstring closure plus adjustable top lid. Additionally qualities a front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider. S-shaped ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness with load-lifters adjust to suit usual size torso. High-density foam padded back panel, with big AIRFLOW™ channels plus uniquely contoured internal frame structure, assists keep a back cool plus dry. Hinged front pocket, with mesh side gussets, may hold ropes or additional gear. Lightweight nylon cloth sports convenient webbing daisy chain found on the front, padded grab handles on both sides along with a removable media pocket connected to the backpack strap. Additionally included is an internal hydration reservoir sleeve plus double exit ports for tube (reservoir not included). Adjustable side plus bottom compression straps plus adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack. Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles. Dual mesh pockets hold 1000ml water bottles. Convenient zippered pockets on padded waist belt are perfect for quick- reach products. Tuck-away rainfall cover, stored inside a bottom pocket, moreover protects the pack whenever checked for air travel.
- 65 liter top load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included)
- Front load sleeping bag compartment with divider
- S-Shaped ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness with load lifters to fit regular size torso
- 32×14.25×8.75 inches (81.3×36.2×22 cm) 3966 cubic inches 65 liters