Product DescriptionThe Katadyn Combi combines a silver impregnated ceramic element along with a refillable, activated carbon cartridge. It is powerful against bacteria plus protozoa and reduces chemicals plus bad taste. With the optional “PLUS” the Combi is connected to a water faucet for multifunctional utilize inside campers, cottages or boats. Includes: Prefilter, bottle adaptor plus carry bag.
Product detailsThe Katadyn Combi is a compact, travel-ready water filtration device which combines a cleanable, silver-impregnated ceramic element plus refillable, activated carbon cartridge. It’s capable of promptly plus conveniently turning stream, river, plus lake water into sharp, clean, delicious, plus — many importantly — secure drinking water. The Combi is powerful against bacteria plus protozoa, while equally reducing chemicals plus bad taste.
The compact filter lets you quickly and easily turn Mother Nature’s water into drinking water.
- 13,000-gallon capacity per filter
- One quart per minute output
- Measures 2.4 by 12 inches (W x H)
- 0.2-micron ceramic depth filter
- Activated carbon granulate
- 21-ounce weight
This Katadyn product involves a limited three-year manufacturer’s guarantee against defects inside contents plus workmanship.
Water treatment treatments are inside excellent demand for exterior fanatics, global tourist, relief groups, plus preparedness-minded people. The Swiss business Katadyn offers consumers with a water program for each need, including traveling, camping, backpacking, sailing, paddling, fishing, cycling, plus anytime we have to, because the organization claims, “make water drinking water.”
- Compact, travel-ready water filtration device combines cleanable, silver-impregnated ceramic element and refillable, activated carbon cartridge
- Quickly and easily turns stream, river, and lake water into crisp, clean, safe drinking water; effective against bacteria and protozoa, while also reducing chemicals and bad taste
- Cleanable 0.2-micron ceramic depth filter with activated carbon granulate
- 13,000-gallon capacity per filter with one quart per minute output; measures 2.4 by 12 inches (W x H) with 21-ounce weight
- Includes limited three-year manufacturer’s warranty