Beautiful Algonquin Peak is the second tallest plus many challenging of the Adirondack High Peaks plus when marked the edge amongst the Algonquian plus Iroquois peoples. This challenging hike benefits adventures with a 360 all about view from its bare summit. Our Algonquin, a Lightweight 100% Merino Wool Tee; benefits adventures with all about convenience by permitting perfect temperature regulation plus all-natural wicking attributes. Whenever you’re climbing to the snowy Algonquin Winter peak or hiking to its breathtaking Summer Summit, add the Merino Wool Tee to a wardrobe for ultimate year round comfort.
- 100% 17.5 Micron Merino Wool 170 g/m2 Jersey knit construction
- Start your layers off right
- Flat lock seams to prevent chafing and Machine washable and machine dryable
- Weight of Garment Size Large = 6.6 oz. (186 grams)
- Available in Men’s Sizes: S to XXL