Product DescriptionThese gas bottles are made especially to accept the threads on MSR gas pumps plus to conveniently handle the pressurization we should effectively work the liquid gas stoves.
Product detailsMSR’s backcountry cooking systems are durable, handheld, quick-heating — plus rely on a gas supply packed inside the company’s modular gas bottles. Designed particularly to accept the threads on MSR gas pumps plus handle the required pressurization to effectively work the company’s liquid gas stoves, these bottles have a leak-proof, push-and-twist cap, plus come inside 3 different models for added versatility.
Choose from one of three sizes, depending on how much fuel you need for your trip.
- Comes in 11-, 20-, and 30-ounce sizes
- Compatible with most MSR liquid fuel bottles
- Poison Prevention Packing Requirement compliant
- Made in the USA in Seattle, WA
MSR goods include a limited life manufacturer’s guarantee against defects inside contents plus workmanship.
MSR is piece of the business called Cascade Designs, started by 3 neighbors plus previous Boeing technicians — Jim Lea, Neil Anderson, plus John Burroughs — that were laid off within the aeronautics giant inside 1971. Outdoor fanatics searching for the upcoming good gear idea, they went on to shape the world’s initially self-inflating mattress, the Therm-A-Rest. Today, Cascade Designs remains a private, family-owned business which has become the most respected exterior producers inside the planet.
- Fuel bottles designed to accept threads on MSR fuel pumps
- Handle necessary pressurization to efficiently operate company’s liquid fuel stoves;
- Comes in 11-, 20-, and 30-ounce sizes with leak-proof, push-and-twist caps
- Compatible with most MSR liquid fuel bottles; Poison Prevention Packing Requirement compliant
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty; made in Seattle, WA