MSR’s next-generation WindPro™ II stove combines the qualities of the authentic WindPro including efficiency, versatility, plus ease of employ with all the ability to burn inside liquid-feed mode. The liquid feed mode lets we run the stove inside conventional upright mode for optimal efficiency plus flame control or, with a easy twist, invert the canister found on the included stand to deliver liquid gas straight to the burner. This increases cold-weather plus low-fuel performance plus stove output creating the WindPro ™II the stove you are able to rely on. It’s simple to use, no preheating or priming plus the flame is conveniently adjustable from a steady simmer to a full boil. It offers good stability with bigger pots, meeting the demands of both expert mountain guides plus those whom refuse to compromise their culinary specifications inside the backcountry. At a fat of really 6.6 oz., the WindPro ™ II is regarded as the lightest stoves available! Fuel canister not included.All stove components is taken apart plus changed inside the field.3 leg supports fold away for compact storage.Includes inversion stand, windscreen plus heat reflector.Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister Approx. 70 minutes.Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister 15 liters.Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of gas 1.8 liters.Made inside Seattle, USA.Minimum Weight: 6.6 oz / 187 g.
- Liquid Feed: Increased cold weather performance and a more consistent output over the life of every canister
- Efficient: Remote burner allows the safe use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency
- Versatile: supports large cook pots up to 10″ maximum diameter) and can be used with bake ovens.
- Lightweight & Compact: Weighs just 6.6 oz.; fits in a one-liter pot
- Wide burner head evenly distributes the flame for scorch free cooking.