Trekking poles provide enhanced balance and stability when hiking on uneven trails and help reduce impact on your knees. They also add an upper body exercise component to your walking routine.
This pair of Life In Motion trekking poles, manufactured with light weight durable Aluminum 7075, is perfect for everything from strenuous Nordic walking to backpacking or hiking on rugged trails. Each pole is collapsible from 54 inches down to a compact 25 inches, and includes these accessories: summer basket, snow basket, mud basket, and rubber tip protector. The simple flip lock design allows for quick height adjustments and the tension can be adjusted without the need for tools. Our locks are very strong, providing much needed reliability on the trail. The grips are made from soft EVA foam that is much softer than cheap plastic. EVA absorbs sweat from your palms reducing the likelihood of forming blisters. The 1.4 inch strap supports your wrist without biting into it and is padded with foam providing a more comfortable feel with less chafing, which is so important when hiking for long periods of time. The tips are made of rugged tungsten steel. Over time though, all tips wear out given enough use. That’s why we’ve made our tips easily replaceable by simply screwing on a new tip.
At a Glance
• Each pole is 8.5 ounces (1 lb 1 ounce per pair)
• Extends from 25 – 54 inches
• Durable and lightweight aluminum 7075 shaft (aerospace aluminum)
• Soft and comfortable EVA grip
• Padded, extra wide nylon strap
• Strong flip lock style locks
• Easily replaceable tungsten steel tips
• 1 pair summer baskets
• 1 pair mud baskets
• 1 pair snow baskets
• 1 pair rubber tip protectors
- EASY TO PACK AND STORE – Our hiking poles are collapsible down to 25 inches. They’re ready for your suitcase or backpack, no worries.
- JUST TRY AND BREAK THESE – We’ve found the sweet spot in durability and weight with these trek poles. The fact is, carbon fiber poles just can’t take the beating that aluminum trekking poles can. And now, with these our latest poles, you don’t have to sacrifice weight to get durability. At 8.5 ounces, these aerospace aluminum poles rival most carbon fiber poles on the market in weight, but far exceed their impact resistance. Go ahead and beat them up… they can take it.
- FEEL MORE STABLE WHEN HIKING – The main reason you’re buying walking sticks is because you want to increase your stability when walking or hiking, right? The sections in folding poles only overlap for about 2 inches where they meet and you can feel the play between the sections when you use them. Whereas with our telesoping poles, depending on the length you set them at, they may have 6 inches or more of overlap between the sections. This makes a huge difference in the stability of the poles!
- DON’T BE FRUSTRATED ON YOUR HIKES – Our Snap-Lock(tm) design is simple and easy to adjust, even with gloves when snowshoeing. Twist locks on the other hand are prone to failure, either not locking or unlocking no matter how much you twist. Our Snap-Locks(tm) features a stop action screw for adjusting the tension so it can’t be completely unscrewed, preventing it from being lost out on the trail. Buy our poles so you can focus on the great outdoors, not your gear.
- FEEL CONFIDENT IN BUYING – We’re so confident in the quality of our products that we offer a full 60 day return window FOR ANY REASON. That’s right, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. And you are further protected with our 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. So push the Buy button now and don’t worry. We’ve got your back.