Product DescriptionPlatypus premium hydration program is today more durable than ever plus loaded with improved qualities, like the fresh easy-to-clean wide-mouth SlideLock clsure with secondary reinforcement thus we understand it is very sealed securely, along with a rapid disconect valve for removing the reservoir from a pack without re-routing the hose. Other updates include a redsigned, user friendly shutoff valve along with a softer, more flexible, nevertheless nevertheless taste-free reservoir.
Product detailsThe Platypus Big Zip SL 3.0L Reservoir has the durable, advantageous method to remain hydrated found on the go. This BPA-free water reservoir is conveniently carried inside a backpack for hands-free refreshment, plus water is consumed from an ergonomically tailored hose. Every feature is made to create staying hydrated convenient, beginning with a new SlideLock closure. It ensures an effortless, leak-free closure each time, opens broad for convenient cleaning, plus makes a convenient carry handle. The BPA-free movie is supple, durable, plus treated with natural SlimeGuard antimicrobial treatment to keep it taste-free. There’s moreover an ergonomic, right-angle shut off valve for leak-free packing along with a quick-disconnect hose for simple filling, cleaning plus swapping of packs.
- Three-liter/100-ounce capacity
- 5.8-ounce weight
- Measures 7.75 by 18.75 inches (W x D)
- Polyurethane film
- Ethylene vinyl acetate and linear low density polyethylene zip
- Acetal/polyethylene hose port
- Polyurethane drink tube and silicone bite valve
- Polypropylene/high density polyethylene SOV
- Made in Seattle
Platypus goods include a limited life manufacturer’s guarantee against defects inside components plus workmanship.
The Platypus sport bottle is from a business called Cascade Designs, started by 3 neighbors plus previous Boeing technicians — Jim Lea, Neil Anderson, plus John Burroughs — that were laid off within the aeronautics giant inside 1971. Outdoor fanatics interested in the upcoming ideal gear idea, they went on to shape the world’s initially self-inflating mattress, the Therm-A-Rest.
Today, Cascade Designs remains a private, family-owned company that has grown into a respected outdoor gear manufacturer, thanks to a combination of the Therm-a-Rest brand’s enduring popularity, the acquisition of companies with superior products and shared visions, and by sticking to the principle of providing relevant, innovative, quality products.
- BPA-free water reservoir is easily carried in a backpack for hands-free refreshment; water is consumed through ergonomically designed hose
- New SlideLock closure ensures easy, leak-free closure every time, opens wide for easy cleaning, and makes convenient carry handle
- BPA-free film is supple, durable, and treated with all-natural SlimeGuard antimicrobial treatment to keep it taste-free
- Three-liter/100-ounce capacity; measures 7.75 by 18.75 inches (W x D) with 5.8-ounce weight; made in Seattle
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty; made in Seattle, WA