The new Sawyer PointOne squeeze water filter is regarded as the lightest plus many flexible filtration systems accessible. With a total field fat of just 3-ounces this compact filter rolls about take minimal room inside the pack. Just fill up the included 1-liter pouch at a lake, stream or river, screw the filter straight onto the pouch plus either squeeze the bag plus filter water into a water bottle. The push-pull cap built into the water filter lets we easily drink straight within the filter to keep points easy. For better convenience you are able to attach the filter straight onto a standard threaded water bottle, including many 2-liter bottles. The Squeeze Filter is best for traveling abroad where the water source, including tap plus bottled water, is compromised or questionable.
- 0.1 micron absolute hollow fiber membrane filter
- 1-million gallon manufacturer’s guarantee
- Removes 99.99999 percent bacteria and 99.9999 percent Protozoa/Cysts
- Field maintainable; total field weight is 3-ounces
- Includes one 1-liter squeezable pouch and cleaning syringe