Are you looking for some extra stability on the trail?
Would you like to experience less physical stress while hiking or backpacking?
Nothing ruins a great hike more than aching joints or sore muscles. You’re surrounded by a captivating wilderness, but you can’t seem to get your mind off the incessant discomfort. Take the stress off your joints and put it on our ultra strong trekking poles. Step with confidence on uneven and rugged terrain or across streams and around standing water. Pop on the included tip protectors for use on paved surfaces. You will be amazed how much farther and faster you can trek with less effort than ever before.
Designed to keep you moving, our poles come equipped out of the bag for all weather conditions and terrains.
(2) Trekking Poles
(2) Rubber Tip Protectors
(2) Rubber Feet
(2) Snow Baskets
(2) Mud Baskets
(1) Nylon Carry Bag
Shaft material: Aircraft-grade Aluminum 7075
Grip material: Natural Cork & EVA Foam
Tip material: Tungsten Carbide
Net weight: Only 9.5 oz per pole!
Collapsed length: 23″
Extended length: 54″
- Great for walking, day hiking and ultralight backpacking
- Ready out of the bag for all conditions and terrains
- Never lose your grip with cork + EVA foam grips and padded wrist straps
- Easily adjusts to suit men, women and children of all sizes
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee, 1-year manufacturer warranty